Do you plan to start a SARMs cycle? In this article, you’re going to find a lot of helpful information about cycling SARMs. This information would greatly help you yield the best results out of your SARMs cycle.
We often hear that bodybuilders and athletes often use SARMs to bulk up gaining muscles and size, lose weight and body fat as well as improve overall athletic performance with more strength and endurance. However, before you actually start a SARMs cycle, we highly recommend you to learn and understand them, exactly as with any other nutritional or fitness compound. It’s essential for you to learn how to use them to enhance your training regimen. Otherwise, you may end up with side effects or be disappointed with the results.
Here I’m going to offer valuable information that you should learn and follow if you want to get the best results from your first or any other following SARMs cycle. Here are the main steps that you should think of when planning your cycle:
- Have a clear idea of your goals
- Know and understand your SARMs
- Carefully plan your program
- Keep track of your fitness progress
- Follow a Post Cycle Therapy – PCT plan (if required)
Check each step in detail below with added bonuses.
Have a Clear Idea of Your SARMs Cycle Goals
It’s pretty obvious that if you want to achieve something, you need to define a goal first. So, since you’re reading this, I can assume you have a desire. But you need to know that every plan can be successful only if you set a goal. That’s especially true in the bodybuilding and fitness industry. That’s because the results are always “minor” until they stack up and form into extremely awesome results.
We understand – you want it all and you want it now. We’ve all been there. However, you need to start your intense SARM plan, you need to clearly know what you would love to achieve during your SARM cycle. Yet, I need to warn you – do not set unrealistic goals. You are not going to transform into Dorian Yates from a standard 6 to 8 week SARM cycle. Unrealistic goals are disappointing and disappointment is what makes us often give up. But as mentioned earlier, results are always minor. A stack of continuous results is what leads to a successful plan and amazing results.
So, for helping you out understand the goal that you’re looking for during a cycle, you need to first ask yourself these questions:
- Do I want to increase lean muscle mass or reduce body fat? (we all want both, but it’s easier/faster/realistically to achieve one at a time due to different workout plans required, different diets, and different SARMs too).
- Do I have the time and willpower to dedicate to the program? (you should consider your work, personal life, etc.)
- When do you want to see results? (of course, as soon as possible, but maybe you are preparing for summer? Or for other needs?)
Honestly answer them (to yourself), to help choose which SARM is going to be the best for your plan.
Know Your SARMs
What are SARMs?
SARMs is short for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. As of 2022, this type of drug is not approved for human use by the FDA. That’s mainly because this class of medication is rather newly discovered. Scientists couldn’t conduct too many tests on them so far.
Nonetheless, the recent test researches that were already conducted on SARMs indicate very promising results. People have been able to buy SARMs as fitness supplements since 1993. SARMs are mostly popular as safer alternatives to anabolic steroids.
Popular SARMs for sale for fitness and bodybuilding purposes are:
- RAD140 – Testolone
- LGD4033 – Ligandrol
- MK2866 – Ostarine
- S4 – Andarine
- MK677 – Ibutamoren
- GW501516 – Cardarine
- SR9009 – Stenabolic
How Do SARMs Work?
SARMs are working in a similar way as anabolic steroids – that’s why they are both highly effective at increasing lean muscle tissue, burning body fat, and enhancing strength and endurance.
They stimulate muscle growth because they bind to androgen receptors in a similar way to testosterone. However, they are very different from anabolic steroids as they “selectively” bind to specific androgen receptors (mostly those in muscles, fat, and bone tissues). Unlike anabolic steroids that bind to androgen receptors all over the body.
SARMs may work in similar ways and they may produce similar results. However, they are not all the same. Each SARM is still binding to specific receptors in tissue types they should bind to, thus offering different results.
For example, both RAD140 and MK2866 are great for growing lean muscle tissues. Nonetheless, RAD-140 is superior to MK-2866 for bulking purposes. It would help grow more new muscle tissues faster. Instead, MK2866 is great for those battling muscle wasting conditions.
Which SARM is Right For Me?
You are the only one who can make a final decision on which SARM is most suitable for you and your training needs. I recommend you to learn about each SARM in particular before making this decision. You could listen to other people’s opinions and reviews, but still – you’re the one to decide.
You could check on our site another blog post about “Best SARMs” for each goal. Moreover, you could check our other blog article about “SARMs Stack” when cycling SARMs.
Outline Your Overall SARMs Cycle Protocol
Be honest with yourself about your general lifestyle. That’s an extremely important step. Many people end up disappointed simply because they don’t follow a proper lifestyle for achieving the goals they had.
So, before you start cycling SARMs, it’s very important to fully plan and define your training and dietary schedules. It’s essential to understand that SARMs (nor anything else) won’t help you achieve fitness and bodybuilding goals without proper workout and diet plans.
You “tear” muscles in the gym and you “heal” them with proper nutrition. SARMs aid you to “tear” them more efficiently in the gym and “heal” them more efficiently in the kitchen. But won’t substitute these factors. Nothing in this world would. Yeah, it would be perfect to be placed into a machine, be injected something, and get out super jacked in like 2 minutes, like Captain America. But we’re not living in Marvel World, we have our own Real World. So, these compounds can help you achieve mind-blowing gains and results. But without a solid training plan and diet on point – that’s not going to occur.
During your first SARM cycle (and all following SARMs cycles), make sure you are following:
- A correct training plan. By “correct” I’m trying to say that each goal has its own training plan. For example, you shouldn’t train too much because it would lead to overtraining. You should train, however, in “normal” amounts for obvious reasons. Moreover, there are different workout plans for bulking and cutting. I would recommend talking with a professional trainer about this.
- A diet that is on point. Again, different goals have different diet plans. Under maintenance calories for cutting goals and over maintenance calories for bulking goals. Calculate your macros either.
- Your schedule. If you are unsure whether you can follow the SARMs cycle, better don’t start it at all. Wait when you’ll have the opportunity to start with it.
- A proper SARM dosage. Beginners should opt for lower doses until they get a feeling of how the SARMs work for them. Only with experience, you can increase to higher doses.
- Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan. SARMs PCT is important and you shouldn’t underestimate it. Not all SARMs cycles require a PCT. Nevertheless, most SARMs do. Research through our blog posts for more information regarding this.
Monitor Your Progress and Health
It’s obvious that in order to determine whether you have a successful SARMs cycle, you need to monitor your progress. Take pictures, check how clothes fit, and/or check your weight. But when you start cycling SARMs, it’s also important to keep an eye on your overall health too. Don’t look at those muscles only, check how your health is doing as well.
Is important to remember – not all SARMs are the same and not all users are the same. Therefore, there are very different reactions from one person to another to the same or different SARMs. Not all SARMs are suitable for everyone.
These products can offer awesome body shaping results indeed and there are numerous clinical trials and anecdotal results suggesting they are very well tolerated by the majority of users. Yet, both clinical research and anecdotal experiences from people who used them still suggest there’s risk involved. Some people develop side effects. I recommend you learn about SARMs side effects before you actually start cycling SARMs.
If you’re experiencing some concerning symptoms while taking SARMs, stop using them. Talk to a doctor if side effects do not disappear or if they are severe.
Follow Up with SARMs PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
When you stop using a SARMs cycle, the body’s natural hormonal balance is impaired. Because of this, you may experience side effects (symptoms of low testosterone) and lose gains. After your 6-8 weeks SARMs cycle, implement a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan that can help you avoid losing gains and experiencing low T symptoms.
- Not all SARMs cycles require a PCT plan, but most of them do. It depends on the number of SARMs, their type, dosage, and cycle length.
Usually, a PCT plan starts a few days after the last dosage of SARM. You need to make sure all suppressive compounds are out of your system.
For more helpful information about PCT for SARMs, check our blog articles.
Can I Stack SARMs During Cycle?
If you’re planning to start your first SARMs cycle, I would recommend starting with a single compound at first. It’s wise to avoid different SARMs altogether to avoid risks.
Taking more than just one SARM from the first SARMs cycle is not going to allow you to accurately evaluate the precise effect of each compound. More importantly, if you develop side effects, you wouldn’t be able to identify which SARM is causing them.
So, yeah, SARMs stack is actually a very common occurrence among many fitness and bodybuilding enthusiasts. However, I wouldn’t recommend beginners do so.
Therefore, if you already had some experience cycling SARMs and you want to take it to the next level – that’s the point when you can add another SARM to your cycle. Don’t add 2 new compounds at the same time though. For the exact same reasons, I explained above.
- Also, remember that combining multiple SARMs can really offer extra benefits. However, it may offer additional side effects too.
Which SARMs to stack during a cycle, again, depends on your goals, mainly.
Let’s go ahead and check some of the most common SARMs cycles for the 2 main goals:
- cutting SARMs cycle
- bulking SARMs cycle
Best SARMs Cycles
I have explained earlier that SARMs are different, people are different and cycles are different too. Therefore, it’s nearly impossible to mention an overall “BEST” SARM or an overall “BEST” SARM cycle, either for cutting or for bulking goals.
You can determine the “best” for your own needs, goals, stats, experience, and so on and so forth. For example, I would say that the “best” for bulking is a combination of 4 different bulking SARMs in high dosages. However, what if you are allergic (or hypersensitive) to one or multiple ones? What if you don’t have enough experience? And so on and so forth.
That’s why, please determine the “best” for yourself. We’re going to offer just some examples of popular cutting SARMs cycle and bulking SARMs cycle. There are several different SARMs that are helpful for both bulking and cutting as well.
Cutting SARMs Cycle
When you’re cycling SARMs for cutting, you need to remain in a caloric deficit. That’s why people are often experiencing fatigue and muscle loss. However, running Cardarine and Ostarine that’s going to create an anabolic environment, allowing you to lose fat without loss of endurance, energy, or muscles. You may even experience some lean muscle build.
According to anecdotal experiences – people can lose 1-10% of body fat (of course, depending on your initial body fat, genetics, nutrition, training, and other factors). Yet, preserving or gaining lean muscle tissues. It is obvious that they are awesome for maintaining lean muscle mass during calorie deficit diets. Because SARMs were actually researched and tested for the purpose of dealing with muscle wasting conditions.
- Cardarine (GW501516) greatly helps you improve energy and endurance, helping you to work out more and burn as much fat as possible. Ostarine (MK2866) helps preserve lean muscle and display an overall lean physique. Preserves strength too.
Cycle length: 6-10 weeks (8 weeks most common).
Dosages: GW501516 10 mg/day and Ostarine 15-20 mg/day
Most people report they do not need a PCT plan following this SARMs cycle. But having PCT meds ready just in case is never a bad idea.
Other SARMs for cutting: Stenabolic (SR9009), Andarine (S4), ACP105.
NOTE that SARMs for bulking you can find below can be helpful for cutting too.
Bulking SARMs Cycle
When you are cycling SARMs for bulking, you need to maintain calories over the maintenance. This is the only way to gain new muscle tissues and gain strength. By stacking Ligandrol and Testolone – they are going to help you gain even more, even faster, and even easier. They help create an anabolic environment allowing you to take the most out of the foods you eat. Moreover, they increase strength and endurance, making the intense training workouts with heavy weights easier to conquer.
With a proper diet and training plan, most people using them suggest they can grow anywhere between 5-25 lbs of muscles (of course, depending on your initial body fat, genetics, nutrition, training, and other factors). Of course, strength levels spike too. This cycle is going to help you boost your appetite too which is helpful in achieving your daily calories goal. Energy and endurance boost are also very expectable.
- Testolone (RAD140) won’t fail to help you increase your overall mood, endurance, strength, motivation, and lean muscle tissues. Ligandrol (LGD4033) is going to be great for a more boost in terms of hypertrophy (muscle growth) and creating an even better anabolic environment.
Cycle length: 8 weeks.
Dosages: RAD140 15 mg/day and LGD4033 15 mg/day
After this bulking cycle, it’s very rare for someone NOT to require a PCT plan. I highly recommend preparing a proper PCT plan after you discontinue this cycle.
Other SARMs for bulking: YK11, S23, Ibutamoren (MK677).
NOTE that SARMs for cutting you can find above can be helpful for bulking too.
How to Take SARMs During Cycle?
Whenever you plan on using SARMs, its’ essential to learn about their dosages and for how long to use them, of course. As you can see, there are numerous others factors you need to know, but the basic is the dosage and cycle length of each SARM. Here are some main SARMs dosage and cycle lengths represented below:
- RAD-140 (Testolone) from 5 mg up to 25 mg a day dosed once a day in the morning. Max. 8 weeks.
- LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) about 5-25 mg per day dosed once a day in the morning. Max. 8 weeks.
- YK-11 5-15 mg per day split doses per day. 5 mg AM and 5 mg 6-8 hours later. Max. 8 weeks.
- S23 10-20 mg per day split doses. 5-15 mg AM and 5-10 mg about 8 hours later. Max. 8 weeks.
- S4 (Andarine) 25-75 mg day split doses a day: 25 mg AM and 25 mg 6-8 hours later. Max. 8 weeks.
- MK2866 (Ostarine) 10-50 mg per day once a day or split throughout the day into 2 doses. Max. 8 weeks.
- ACP-105 about 20 mg day split doses per day: 10 mg AM and 10 mg 6-8 hours later. Max. 8 weeks.
- GW-501516 (Cardarine) 10-20 mg per day dosed once a day in the morning. Max. 10 weeks.
- SR9009 (Stenabolic) 20-30 mg day split into 3 doses: 10 mg around every 4 hours. Max. 10 weeks.
- MK677 (Ibutamoren) 25 mg a day dosed once a day before going to sleep. Max. 12 weeks.
Where to Buy SARMs For My Cycle?
If you want to make sure you’re going to purchase maximum quality SARMs – use SARMS.to.
It’s essential to run quality SARMs only because this is the only way to ensure you’ll be able to yield the best results out of a cycle. But most importantly – keeping side effects at bay. Poor quality SARMs are often under-dosed and/or under quality and/or mixed with other substances. This won’t only hinder your gains, but it’s likely to make you experience side effects too.
Yet, before we add a new manufacturer to our site, we make sure their SARMs are of the highest quality and purity to ensure customer satisfaction. You’re going to love the prices too!