SARMs are the biggest new muscle drugs. At least, that’s according to most of those who already used this product. SARMs are awesome performance enhancers coming as pills, but before you actually go for them – you first need to learn.
SARMs is an abbreviation for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (not to be confused with SERMs). They are similar to anabolic steroids, but they are not the same. In fact, scientists created SARMs from steroids. They are similar in the way they work – both bind to androgen receptors (AR). This is leading to various changes in the DNA, thus increasing the ability to grow muscles and burn fat.
Anabolic steroids are having an impact on your entire body. Therefore, they lead to negative impacts on some parts of the body. It may lead to prostate issues, hair loss, and acne. On the other hand, SARMs are “selective” when it comes to which tissues their target. That’s why they are unique compounds. They are aiming specifically at your muscles tissues. Therefore, you get reduced risks of side effects, and yet these drugs remain effective for fitness purposes. And, as said, they come as pills too!
This is the reason why SARMs are growing in popularity. And it seems they are growing fast.
In short, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) are having similar anabolic properties to steroids, but reduced androgenic properties. They are the next big thing for muscle growth and fitness goals because they remain effective but with limited side effects.
However, SARMs are still categorized as research compounds. FDA is yet to approve their use for humans, but so far, they are investigational drugs.
Are SARMs Legal to Buy?
Yes, they are. FDA does not approve their use for humans, but you can legally buy SARMs for research purposes.
Yet, you also need to know that if you plan to run these compounds for athletic purposes – they are prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
Therefore, although SARMs are legal, you can’t use them for sports purposes. They offer an obvious advantage in terms of increased muscle mass, enhanced performance, improved strength, and so on and so forth.
Yet, because you can legally buy SARMs, many people call SARMs legal steroids or alternatives to steroids.
Are SARMs Safe?
A lot of people seem to ask this question. As mentioned, SARMs aren’t approved by the FDA for human consumption. That’s because it still requires more trials and research. Nonetheless, the already human trial research on some SARMs indicates that proper use can be safe.
- NOTE! SARMs do offer side effects both according to research and anecdotal experience from people who already used them. Nonetheless, both agree with one thing: these drugs are safe only as long as you use them carefully and don’t abuse them.
Are SARMs Steroids?
No, they are not anabolic steroids. They are a different type of product working in different ways compared to steroids.
Are SARMs Effective For Fitness?
Yes, according to most people who used them – they are highly effective when it comes to packing on muscle mass and size. They help increase vascularity and decrease body fat. There are also other various health benefits too.
Steroids, for example, also enhance athletic performance, but they come with a myriad of health risks. SARMs, however, target specific tissues only. That’s why they remain effective at gaining muscle and strength, as well as burning fat and increasing bone health, but with reduced side effects.
What Are SARMs Used For?
In medical settings, SARMs are not yet approved. However, they might be approved for a variety of purposes such as Testosterone Replacement Therapy, cancer treatment, cachexia (muscle wasting), increased appetite, and many others.
However, in the bodybuilding world, they are effective mostly for helping users put on muscle mass.
They are increasing strength levels and enhancing the fat loss speed too. They are overall improving the physical body image of the person (less fat, more lean muscle tissues, harder and drier appearance) and overall performance (increased strength, endurance, stamina, energy, and recovery).
What Are SARMs Side Effects?
As said, SARMs’ side effects are fewer and they are less serious compared to those of anabolic steroids. However, some side effects are still possible. For example, studies conducted on Cardarine showed very limited side effects. Studies on Ostarine indicate limited side effects too.
But some issues that you may experience (mostly if attempting an abuse) include:
- Inhibition of natural testosterone production
- Slight increase in liver enzymes
- Back and/or muscle pains
- High blood pressure
In very rare situations, you may experience high androgen or estrogen issues. That’s because they are strongly binding to ARs, leaving more free testosterone converting into estrogen and dihydrotestosterone. Nevertheless, that’s in very rare situations.
What Are the Most Popular SARMs?
Some of the most popular SARMs on the market are:
- Ostarine MK2866. This is the most researched SARM with a lot of human studies. It’s effective both in bulking and cutting as it helps grow lean muscle tissues and enhance fat loss. Buy MK2866 Here
- Testolone RAD140. It’s an extremely popular drug, especially when it comes to bulking cycles. Most people say that this is the best SARM for packing on muscle mass. Buy RAD140 Here
- Andarine S4. This SARM is very similar to Ostarine. There are few differences between the 2, but often people stack them for maximum results. Buy S4 Here
- Ligandrol LGD4033. The next big thing for increasing lean muscle mass is definitely Ligandrol. It’s similar to Testolone and highly effective. Moderate doses are enough to offer awesome results. Buy LGD4033 Here
- S23. This is perhaps one of the most powerful SARMs on the market. It’s so powerful that many compare its potency to actual anabolic steroids. Buy S23 Here
- YK11. Another extremely powerful compound that does wonders specifically in terms of growing muscles. It inhibits myostatin, hence is a unique SARM. Buy YK11 Here
- Cardarine GW501516. This is not technically a SARM but is very similar. That’s why many still call it a SARM. Awesome fat loss product. Buy GW501516 Here
- Stenabolic SR9009. Another drug that is not technically a SARM but similar. This compound does wonders in terms of increasing endurance and fat loss processes. Buy Stenabolic Here
- Ibutamoren MK677. The last on our list and again, not technically a SARM. It’s unique of its kind because of the ability to increase levels of HGH your body secretes. Buy MK677 Here
Buy SARMS Here